Http on CSS.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AM, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. AM

    AM Guest

    I'm wondering if CSS can be managed via HTTP/HTTPS.

    I did a nmap scan and I can see that 80 and 443 ports are opened

    C:\>nmap -sS 192.168.45.21

    Starting nmap 3.93 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap ) at 2006-09-08 09:36 ora legale Europa occidentale
    Interesting ports on 192.168.45.21:
    (The 1663 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
    PORT STATE SERVICE
    21/tcp open ftp
    22/tcp open ssh
    23/tcp open telnet
    80/tcp open http
    443/tcp open https

    But when I point my browser on those ports nothing appears?
    Which files should I have in order to manage CSS via HTTP/HTTPS.

    TIA.
    Alex.

    P.S.
    We balance HTTP servers through CSS but I didn't used mapped IP but the IP of the management interface.
    AM, Sep 8, 2006

  2. AM

    James Guest

    Just search on Cisco's Website for CSS and GUI and you'll find articles
    on how to install it e.t.c.

    James

    James, Sep 8, 2006