http://cbt.googletoad.com | Free training Videos

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Savas Ates, Jun 27, 2008.

  1. Savas Ates

    Savas Ates Guest

    Savas Ates, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Savas Ates

    CBIC Guest

    "Savas Ates" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://cbt.googletoad.com
    >
    > Microsoft, Cisco , Vmware , Oracle , Java and all kind of training
    > videos are here for free.

    I wish I could punch you in the face.
    CBIC, Jun 27, 2008

  3. Savas Ates

    CBIC Guest

    Re: link removed

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > I wish I could punch you in the face.

    And I should punch myself in the face for not removing the link when
    replying.
    CBIC, Jun 27, 2008
  4. Re: link removed

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >

    > > I wish I could punch you in the face.

    > And I should punch myself in the face for not removing the link when
    > replying.

    Not so fast. I think there are already people standing in line ahead of
    you.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    6/27/2008 8:27 AM
    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 27, 2008
  5. Savas Ates

    PAJ Guest

    Re: link removed

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:50:29 -0500, "CBIC" <>
    wrote:

    >"CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I wish I could punch you in the face.

    >And I should punch myself in the face for not removing the link when
    >replying.

    I say "go for it".
    Please post video on youtube.
    PAJ, Jun 27, 2008