HTTP AAA authentication problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by meltonn@gmail.com, May 5, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on? I have aaa radius
    authentication setup on a Cat 3500XL switch and it works great for
    console and telnet access. For web/http access though I'm having
    problems. It'll ask me for the username/pass credentials, authenticate
    it, and take me to the web page as it should. However when I try to do
    anything on the web page, it'll ask me to authenticate again.
    Frustrating & like I said, doesn't do this on console or vty/telnet
    access.

    On the radius server, what I think are the correct
    service-type=shell-user and cisco-avpair=sh:priv-lvl=15 have been set.

    Here is the relevant config info on this switch. If anyone can point me
    in the right direction or help, its much appreciated.

    Noel

    On Cisco Catalyst 3500XL version 12.0(5)WC11

    !
    aaa new-model
    aaa authentication login default group radius enable
    aaa authorization exec default group radius
    !
    ip http authentication aaa
    radius-server host ********** auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
    radius-server timeout 30