    from Orcon" if they're going to be supplied as HTML only emails.

    I do appreciate the FreeMail account though :)

    Come on guys, remember the text.

    joe_90, Sep 5, 2007

  2. joe_90

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:12:53 +1200, joe_90
    <joe_90_remove@nospam_myhttpmail.com> exclaimed:

    >Hmmm, not sure I want to "Keep getting great news, offers and updates
    >from Orcon" if they're going to be supplied as HTML only emails.
    >
    >I do appreciate the FreeMail account though :)
    >
    >Come on guys, remember the text.

    Text emails are extinct (except for the diehards, of course!)

    Fred Dagg, Sep 5, 2007

  3. In article <1188976022.309454@ftpsrv1>, joe_90 <joe_90_remove@nospam_myhttpmail.com> wrote:
    >Hmmm, not sure I want to "Keep getting great news, offers and updates
    >from Orcon" if they're going to be supplied as HTML only emails.
    >
    >I do appreciate the FreeMail account though :)
    >
    >Come on guys, remember the text.

    Don't tell us ... tell them. When they say it's 'too hard', point out that
    it's not. Over and over. Till they get it :)
    If they don't get it, tell them not to send you any more junkmail. They
    still won't get it ... but then, neither will you :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 6, 2007