    options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text and
    a few small icon placeholders.

    Any ideas? TIA.

    Sqonker, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Sqonker wrote:
    > How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the
    > advanced options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get
    > is text and a few small icon placeholders.
    >
    > Any ideas? TIA.

    First of all, maybe you'd care to enlighten us how you were able to receive
    messages in Firefox to begin with - seeing how it's a *web browser*.
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Sqonker

    Voltardo Guest

    Sqonker wrote:
    > How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the advanced
    > options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text and
    > a few small icon placeholders.
    >
    > Any ideas? TIA.

    In the mail client (Thunderbird), Edit / Preferences / Privacy and
    Security, click box with the + to expand, select Images / tick "Accept
    all Images."

    Voltardo, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Sqonker

    Richard Guest

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:17:57 +0000 Sqonker wrote:

    > How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the advanced
    > options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text
    > and
    > a few small icon placeholders.

    > Any ideas? TIA.

    Firefox is the web browser. Thunderbird is the mail/news client.
    Check the subject line, if you see yenc in it, TB won't decode it.

    Richard, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Sqonker

    Reader Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    > First of all, maybe you'd care to enlighten us how you were able to
    > receive messages in Firefox to begin with - seeing how it's a *web
    > browser*.

    Webmail, such as Yahoo?

    Reader, Jan 24, 2005