    The site is http://www.geocities.com/red_lips_and_high_heels

    I want a clean, simple, website and my html just seems off.

    Please visit them email me with any advice you can offer!

    Kelz, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Kelz

    why? Guest

    On 28 Jun 2004 20:21:54 -0700, Kelz wrote:

    >Hey, if anyone can help me clean up the appearance of my site please help.

    This will be this some spammer site then.

    Get rid of the JavaScript / popup / <body onLoad which luckly I can't
    see because my firewall / browser blocks it.

    >The site is http://www.geocities.com/red_lips_and_high_heels

    Try http://validator.w3.org/
    Encoding: utf-8
    Doctype: HTML 4.0 Transitional
    Errors: 27

    >I want a clean, simple, website and my html just seems off.

    Then put some content (any content) in the <body>, that's the 2nd one.
    However it's better to get rid of 1 <body> anyway.

    <snip>

    The title is crap as well,
    <title>My Pics!</title>

    Me

    why?, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Kelz

    Not Guest

    DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

    Not, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Kelz

    Boomer Guest

    (Not) wrote:

    > DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN
    > HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

    [snip]

    Why post the URL again?

    Boomer, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Kelz

    Brian Guest

    "Not" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN

    HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

    did you not ask yourself why the OP wasn't getting any answers?
    no? read the OP again... very carefully and have a think about it!

    Brian, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Kelz

    why? Guest

    On 29 Jun 2004 19:01:36 -0700, Not wrote:

    >DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

    You did see my comments?

    " This will be this some spammer site then."
    and
    " because my firewall / browser blocks it."

    Otherwise one can use Sam Spade or Wfetch to get the raw HTML without
    using a browser.

    why?, Jun 30, 2004