    bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    heh heh

    cheers

    k9nick, Jan 2, 2007

  2. k9nick

    Earl Grey Guest

    k9nick wrote:
    > Anyone suggest a good FREE one cause I'm a tight ass. Know how to use
    > raw html with note book etc, but just thought id have a look at
    > options. Considering front page is giving me greif.
    >
    > Something that simplifies some of the coding ? Perhaps. Not too many
    > bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    > heh heh
    >
    > cheers

    http://www.nvu.com/index.php

    (Thanks Philip)

    Earl Grey, Jan 2, 2007

  3. On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:23:10 -0800, k9nick wrote:

    > Anyone suggest a good FREE one cause I'm a tight ass. Know how to use
    > raw html with note book etc, but just thought id have a look at
    > options. Considering front page is giving me greif.
    >
    > Something that simplifies some of the coding ? Perhaps. Not too many
    > bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    > heh heh

    Nvu is based on Mozilla and is worth looking at.

    Something else worth looking at is: Quanta Plus. Definitely if you're
    wanting to get right into the HTML yourself. Quanta seems to have improved
    itself quite alot since I last looked at it.

    --
    Dianthus Mimulus

    MS Windows Vista - broken by design
    http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.txt

    Dianthus Mimulus, Jan 3, 2007
  4. k9nick

    Allistar Guest

    Dianthus Mimulus wrote:

    > On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:23:10 -0800, k9nick wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone suggest a good FREE one cause I'm a tight ass. Know how to use
    >> raw html with note book etc, but just thought id have a look at
    >> options. Considering front page is giving me greif.
    >>
    >> Something that simplifies some of the coding ? Perhaps. Not too many
    >> bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    >> heh heh

    > Nvu is based on Mozilla and is worth looking at.
    >
    > Something else worth looking at is: Quanta Plus. Definitely if you're
    > wanting to get right into the HTML yourself. Quanta seems to have improved
    > itself quite alot since I last looked at it.

    Seconded. Quanta Plus is my editor of choice, for HTML, PHP and Javascript
    development.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Jan 3, 2007
  5. k9nick

    Enkidu Guest

    Allistar wrote:
    > Dianthus Mimulus wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:23:10 -0800, k9nick wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone suggest a good FREE one cause I'm a tight ass. Know how to use
    >>> raw html with note book etc, but just thought id have a look at
    >>> options. Considering front page is giving me greif.
    >>>
    >>> Something that simplifies some of the coding ? Perhaps. Not too many
    >>> bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    >>> heh heh

    >> Nvu is based on Mozilla and is worth looking at.
    >>
    >> Something else worth looking at is: Quanta Plus. Definitely if you're
    >> wanting to get right into the HTML yourself. Quanta seems to have improved
    >> itself quite alot since I last looked at it.

    > Seconded. Quanta Plus is my editor of choice, for HTML, PHP and Javascript
    > development.

    An early version Quanta Plus used to crash my Linux box, but I'm glad to
    say that does not show the slightest inclination to crash in the latest
    versions. I'd recommend it. There are Windows versions I believe.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    'hilarious', it usually isn't?

    Enkidu, Jan 3, 2007
  6. k9nick

    Blue Guest

    On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:32:36 +1300, Earl Grey wrote:

    > k9nick wrote:
    >> Anyone suggest a good FREE one cause I'm a tight ass. Know how to use
    >> raw html with note book etc, but just thought id have a look at
    >> options. Considering front page is giving me greif.
    >>
    >> Something that simplifies some of the coding ? Perhaps. Not too many
    >> bells and whitles. Takes this old brain longer to process new info.
    >> heh heh
    >>
    >> cheers
    >>

    > http://www.nvu.com/index.php
    >
    > (Thanks Philip)

    There we go, Out of Firefox. Another winner.

    Blue, Jan 6, 2007