    Regards,

    Aris

    , May 26, 2005

  2. Dave Gill Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Anyone used the grandstream HT-488 or the sipura SPA-3000 both of these
    > and can comment on which is best?

    The general feeling in this group seems to be that Sipura kit is more
    reliable (and more configurable) than Grandstream kit. HTH

    Dave Gill, May 26, 2005

  3. JuliusP Guest

    I have tried both with Asterisk, the Sipura whilst requiring a bit more
    config tweaking takes the prize, it performs better than expected

    JuliusP, May 27, 2005
  4. wrote:
    > Anyone used the grandstream HT-488 or the sipura SPA-3000 both of these
    > and can comment on which is best?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Aris

    I use a sipura 3000 and they are fantastic no problems at all

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, May 27, 2005