    documentation I have come across is for MFSC redunancy. Is it better to
    enable HSRP via VLAN interfaces and add the switch port to the VLAN's
    or to use the interfaces directly?

    miskaone, Feb 27, 2006

  2. miskaone

    Merv Guest

    Are using using native or hybrid mode ?

    Are the targe router interfaces already in use ?
    if so post the interface configs

    Merv, Feb 27, 2006

  3. miskaone

    Guest

    Do a search for HSRP in this forum, we hashed this out about a week ago

    , Feb 27, 2006
  4. miskaone

    Guest

    I would also use GLBP instead of HSRP also

    , Feb 27, 2006
  5. miskaone

    miskaone Guest

    Why GLBP instead of HSRP? The voice gateways are using voip (MGCP and
    RTP) so this will be a factor in the design. I did not see the HSRP
    thread specifically. Do you happen to know the results?

    miskaone, Feb 28, 2006
  6. miskaone

    Guest

    , Feb 28, 2006