    I am new to FF, found out my HR tags don't work neither in Opera or FF.
    Has anybody an explanation?

    Olafur

    Olafur, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Olafur

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Olafur* wrote:
    > I am new to FF, found out my HR tags don't work neither in Opera or FF.
    > Has anybody an explanation?
    >
    > Olafur

    Do you mean <hr> (e.g horizontal line across the page)? They work just
    fine in any browser that I know of. What is the URL to the sit (page)
    where you don't see them?

    --
    /Arne

    Arne, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Olafur

    Olafur Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:43:44 +0200, Arne <> wrote:

    > Once upon a time *Olafur* wrote:
    >> I am new to FF, found out my HR tags don't work neither in Opera or FF.
    >> Has anybody an explanation?
    >>
    >> Olafur
    >>

    > Do you mean <hr> (e.g horizontal line across the page)? They work just
    > fine in any browser that I know of. What is the URL to the sit (page)
    > where you don't see them?

    As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML

    Olafur

    Olafur, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Olafur wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:43:44 +0200, Arne <> wrote:
    >
    >> Once upon a time *Olafur* wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am new to FF, found out my HR tags don't work neither in Opera or FF.
    >>> Has anybody an explanation?
    >>>
    >>> Olafur
    >>>

    >> Do you mean <hr> (e.g horizontal line across the page)? They work just
    >> fine in any browser that I know of. What is the URL to the sit (page)
    >> where you don't see them?
    >>

    > As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML

    They don't appear in Mozilla Suite either, but they do in IE.

    What program did you use to write the pages?

    --
    Regards

    Nigel Stapley

    www.judgemental.plus.com

    <reply-to will bounce>

    Nigel Stapley, Mar 31, 2005
  5. Olafur wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:43:44 +0200, Arne <> wrote:
    >
    >> Once upon a time *Olafur* wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am new to FF, found out my HR tags don't work neither in Opera or FF.
    >>> Has anybody an explanation?
    >>>
    >>> Olafur
    >>>

    >> Do you mean <hr> (e.g horizontal line across the page)? They work just
    >> fine in any browser that I know of. What is the URL to the sit (page)
    >> where you don't see them?
    >>

    > As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML
    >
    > Olafur

    I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could there
    be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I disable
    linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the horizontal rules
    pop right up.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 31, 2005
  6. Olafur

    Olafur Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:35:32 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    > Olafur wrote:

    >>> Do you mean <hr> (e.g horizontal line across the page)? They work just
    >>> fine in any browser that I know of. What is the URL to the sit (page)
    >>> where you don't see them?
    >>>

    >> As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML
    >> Olafur
    >>

    > I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could there
    > be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I disable
    > linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the horizontal rules
    > pop right up.
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks a lot, I did not think of the style sheet, will have a look at
    that. But it does not explain why it pops up in IE but not in Opera and
    not in FF.

    Olafur

    Olafur, Mar 31, 2005
  7. Olafur

    Olafur Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:39:47 +0100, Olafur <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:35:32 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> Olafur wrote:

    >>> As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML
    >>> Olafur
    >>>

    >> I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could there
    >> be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I disable
    >> linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the horizontal
    >> rules pop right up.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks a lot, I did not think of the style sheet, will have a look at
    > that. But it does not explain why it pops up in IE but not in Opera and
    > not in FF.
    >
    > Olafur

    Second replay,

    That was the solution, now working fine,

    Many thanks for a constructive advise,

    Regards,

    Olafur

    Olafur, Mar 31, 2005
  8. Olafur

    Justin Guest

    Olafur wrote on [Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:39:47 +0100]:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:35:32 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> Olafur wrote:

    >>> As an example: http://www.food-control.com/bookmark.HTML
    >>> Olafur
    >>>

    >> I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could there
    >> be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I disable
    >> linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the horizontal rules
    >> pop right up.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks a lot, I did not think of the style sheet, will have a look at
    > that. But it does not explain why it pops up in IE but not in Opera and
    > not in FF.
    >
    > Olafur

    Ummm, how about maybe IE isn't following the standards?

    Justin, Mar 31, 2005
  9. Olafur

    Olafur Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:33:18 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    > Olafur wrote on [Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:39:47 +0100]:

    >>> I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could there
    >>> be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I disable
    >>> linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the horizontal
    >>> rules
    >>> pop right up.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Thanks a lot, I did not think of the style sheet, will have a look at
    >> that. But it does not explain why it pops up in IE but not in Opera and
    >> not in FF.
    >>
    >> Olafur

    > Ummm, how about maybe IE isn't following the standards?

    Good point... Another hole in the bucket! better check with Bill then :)

    Olafur, Mar 31, 2005
  10. Olafur wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:39:47 +0100, Olafur <> wrote:

    >>> I took a quick look at the source, it ought to be working. Could
    >>> there be something in your external style sheet stopping it? When I
    >>> disable linked style sheets with the Web Developer Toolbar, the
    >>> horizontal rules pop right up.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Thanks a lot, I did not think of the style sheet, will have a look at
    >> that. But it does not explain why it pops up in IE but not in Opera
    >> and not in FF.
    >>
    >> Olafur
    >>

    > Second replay,
    >
    > That was the solution, now working fine,
    >
    > Many thanks for a constructive advise,
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Olafur

    Glad to help out!