    software from hp site but it did not help. it tells me The file
    "hpz2ku04.dll" on HP series CD-ROM needed. I thank you all for your
    urgent help.

    mohnic, Jan 27, 2004

  2. mohnic

    Askhow.net Guest

    If you downloaded the driver it this dll file should be there. You can
    extract itfor the driver install file and copy it to where it should be.
    69597 11-15-01 12:00 win2k_xp//enu/drivers/win2k_xp/hpz2ku04.dl_

    I got this info at http://www.printer-drivers.com/drivers/61/61231.htm

    Jaks http://www.askhow.net
    Free Nonprofit Computer Support Forums, Humor and More....

    Askhow.net, Jan 27, 2004