HPT Looks for Love

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by George Orwell, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x2!mail2news
    From: Borked Pseudo Mailed <>
    Newsgroups: alt.personals.gay,alt.personals.fetish
    Subject: In search of a real Daddy For Lasting Relationship
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:29:50 -0600 (MDT)
    ---- ~In search of a real Daddy For everlasting relationship~ -----

    Clovis, New Mexico, FindGayDad Personals, Boy: High Plains Thumper
    City: Clovis
    State/Country: New Mexico, USA
    Age: 55
    Taste: Gay
    Prefers: Older

    I`m 55 years young, a moderate hairy chested guy, from Clovis, New Mexico.
    I`m in search of a real dad for an everlasting relationship with heart and
    soul. I daily miss hot dadz in my sweet warm dreams. I have craves for
    careful Dadz who could care for me, who could love me, who could satisfy
    me in all different ways of life & who could share his happiness & sorrows
    with me. I accept I`m too far from Dadz`s world, but I really need
    sincere one for eternity. Well, I`m 6'1" tall, I weigh 245lbs, and have a
    42" waist. I have light brown skin, cleanshaven, moderate hairs on chest &
    legs but i m smooth, brown eyes, brown/grey hair, and have south Asian
    average looks with lots of sincerity for Dad (Man). Please reply to me
    only serious person. Reply to: ,
    , Thanks for
    your time.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Mar 20, 2008

  2. On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:35:09 +0100 (CET), George Orwell wrote:

    > From: Borked Pseudo Mailed <>
    > Newsgroups: alt.personals.gay,alt.personals.fetish
    > Subject: In search of a real Daddy For Lasting Relationship
    > Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:29:50 -0600 (MDT)
    > ---- ~In search of a real Daddy For everlasting relationship~ -----
    >
    > Clovis, New Mexico, FindGayDad Personals, Boy: High Plains Thumper
    > City: Clovis
    > State/Country: New Mexico, USA
    > Age: 55
    > Taste: Gay
    > Prefers: Older
    >
    > I`m 55 years young, a moderate hairy chested guy, from Clovis, New Mexico.
    > I`m in search of a real dad for an everlasting relationship with heart and
    > soul. I daily miss hot dadz in my sweet warm dreams. I have craves for
    > careful Dadz who could care for me, who could love me, who could satisfy
    > me in all different ways of life & who could share his happiness & sorrows
    > with me. I accept I`m too far from Dadz`s world, but I really need
    > sincere one for eternity. Well, I`m 6'1" tall, I weigh 245lbs, and have a
    > 42" waist. I have light brown skin, cleanshaven, moderate hairs on chest &
    > legs but i m smooth, brown eyes, brown/grey hair, and have south Asian
    > average looks with lots of sincerity for Dad (Man). Please reply to me
    > only serious person. Reply to: ,
    > , Thanks for
    > your time.
    >

    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

    Nauseating.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    Moshe Goldfarb, Mar 20, 2008

  3. George Orwell

    7 Guest

    Re: George Orwell is Micoshaft Corporation

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer George Orwell wrote on behalf of
    Micoshat Corporation:

    George Orwell: Bum boy to micoshaft corporation

    George Orwell: Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer.

    Why?

    Because micoshaft corporation is afraid of Linux

    Linux is free to copy and thus replacing windows desktops. 1 million+ PCs
    per month. Find out why and download the best free software with source
    code from here. With source code you are free to modify to heart's content
    and distribute as much as you want.

    Thats why!

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com