HPdeskjet 3325 power light 'blinks'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SwissTony, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. SwissTony

    SwissTony Guest

    SwissTony, Feb 18, 2005

  2. SwissTony

    Tab Guest

    Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
    connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and the
    only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any help
    or suggestions on how to cure.
    Tab, Feb 19, 2005

  3. SwissTony

    niceguy Guest

    When in doubt, READ THE BOOK!

    niceguy, Feb 19, 2005
  4. SwissTony

    Tab Guest

    Thanks Tony Have tried all suggested remedies given but still have the
    problem.Have now sent email to HP customer care Tab

    Tab, Feb 19, 2005
  5. SwissTony

    Barry Guest

    I had that problem once, I know it may sound strange, but the only way I
    could stop the on-off switch from blinking was by replacing the ink
    cartridge, I have two cartridges in my printer, color and black, It's the
    first time I've ever heard of it but the color cartridge went bad, it was
    like it had shorted out or something, the way I found the problem was when I
    took out the cartridge the on-off switch stoped blinking, try taken out a
    cartridge one at a time and see if the blinking stops, If it stops that's
    your problem also, if it don't stop you have a different problem, it's worth
    a try, let me know what happen,,later

    Barry, Feb 19, 2005
  6. SwissTony

    Tab Guest

    Thanks Barry,I have already tried taking cartridges out etc but the annoying
    thing still blinks away.Have sent an email to HP and had reply referring me
    to website,the one Tony already gave me.I am now waiting for a reply to a
    second email I sent.

    Tab, Feb 19, 2005