    BIGEYE Guest

    Looking for a Windows XP driver for the HP2500C. Can anyone help.
    TIA

    BIGEYE, Jan 23, 2004

  2. BIGEYE

    Harrison Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/2ch6j

    Did you even try hp.com before posting here?
    It took me about 15 seconds.

    Harrison, Jan 23, 2004

  3. BIGEYE

    Harrison Guest

    And... the drivers are included with XP.
    At least my SP1 Pro has them.

    Harrison, Jan 23, 2004
  4. BIGEYE

    Zermut Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:01:37 -0000, "BIGEYE" <>
    picked a plump bugger and in sanskrit smeared the following cryptic
    message:

    >Looking for a Windows XP driver for the HP2500C. Can anyone help.
    >TIA

    You would get a better response if you posted your question in the
    comp.sys.hp.hardware newsgroup.

    Zermut, Jan 23, 2004
  5. BIGEYE

    Miggsee Guest

    "Zermut" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:01:37 -0000, "BIGEYE" <>
    > picked a plump bugger and in sanskrit smeared the following cryptic
    > message:
    >
    > >Looking for a Windows XP driver for the HP2500C. Can anyone help.
    > >TIA
    > >

    > You would get a better response if you posted your question in the
    > comp.sys.hp.hardware newsgroup.

    Why????

    Miggsee, Jan 23, 2004
  6. BIGEYE

    BIGEYE Guest

    I tried HP UK & USA and could not download. Kept coming up blank page. Sent
    an email to Customer Support and they have yet to reply.
    I have just now tried again and managed to download.
    Thanks

    BIGEYE, Jan 23, 2004