    Google.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Roger

    Roger Singletary, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

    Phoenix beep codes
    http://www.bioscentral.com/beepcodes/phoenixbeep.htm

    HP BIOS POST codes
    http://www.bioscentral.com/postcodes/hpbios.htm

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:09:40 GMT, in
    <ohCqb.14011$>
    Roger Singletary scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Thanks Mike,

    I did not see my particular beep code(s) in this information. But I do
    appreciate your help! The code(s) I hear goes 5,5,5,2. The fives are in
    sets and are very short and fast while the last two and slow and longer
    beeps. Reminds of a cell phone ringing with a special ring pattern (if that
    makes any sense).

    Roger

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    Roger Singletary, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

    I couldn't find any info on a 5-5-5-2 beep code, so I can't
    really advise you how to proceed; it could be anything.

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 02:41:40 GMT, in
    <EDDqb.13245$>
    Roger Singletary scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Roger Singletary

    Boomer Guest

    "Roger Singletary" <> wrote in

    > Thanks Mike,
    >
    > I did not see my particular beep code(s) in this information. But
    > I do appreciate your help! The code(s) I hear goes 5,5,5,2. The
    > fives are in sets and are very short and fast while the last two
    > and slow and longer beeps. Reminds of a cell phone ringing with a
    > special ring pattern (if that makes any sense).

    Maybe asking at one of these groups? Just a suggestion.

    comp.sys.hp.hardware
    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.*
    alt.comp.hardware
    comp.sys.*

    Boomer, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Roger Singletary

    RDS Guest

    Thanks!
    Roger

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    RDS, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Roger Singletary

    RDS Guest

    Will do!

    Thanks,
    Roger

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    RDS, Nov 8, 2003
  8. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, good luck.

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:25:04 GMT, in
    <kV7rb.16500$>
    RDS scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 8, 2003
  9. Roger Singletary

    Boomer Guest

    "RDS" <> wrote in

    > Will do!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger
    >
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    [snip

    > Maybe asking at one of these groups? Just a suggestion.
    >
    > comp.sys.hp.hardware
    > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.*
    > alt.comp.hardware
    > comp.sys.*

    [snip]

    You're welcome.

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Roger Singletary

    vicgrana2

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I know that this message is SO old, but I have the same problem that Roger post at #1, the same beep kinda cellphone ring, I move the switch 3 to the ON position and download the BIOS files to update and, nothing! I'll appreciate that if Roger could resolve this problem tell me what I have to do, thnx a lot!!

    - Victor

    vicgrana2, Sep 28, 2011