HP suck, but this much?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by pbdelete@spamnuke.ludd.luthdelete.se.invalid, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 18, 2003

  2. Todd Walker Guest

    In article <3f69989a$0$171$>,
    lid says...
    > This picture:
    > http://www.lcmakc.com/class_stretching_at_lcma_good_shot_11-01.JPG
    >
    > Seems to been taken with a 'HP PhotoSmart 315'. However.. is this camera _that_
    > bad .. ?
    > (Not that I would buy an HP camera anyway.. :)
    >
    > /P

    The ISO was turned up which is the reason for the grainy appearance. But
    even when set properly, HP cameras still suck.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Sep 18, 2003

  3. blech Guest

    lid wrote in message news:<3f69989a$0$171$>...
    > This picture:
    > http://www.lcmakc.com/class_stretching_at_lcma_good_shot_11-01.JPG
    >
    > Seems to been taken with a 'HP PhotoSmart 315'. However.. is this camera _that_
    > bad .. ?

    No, but the subject matter is. "Bow Down To The Giant White Sausage".
    Must have been taken by badgerfish.
    blech, Sep 18, 2003
  4. George Kerby Guest

    On 9/18/03 2:44 PM, in article
    , "blech"
    <> wrote:

    > lid wrote in message
    >> This picture:
    >> http://www.lcmakc.com/class_stretching_at_lcma_good_shot_11-01.JPG
    >>
    >> Seems to been taken with a 'HP PhotoSmart 315'. However.. is this camera
    >> _that_
    >> bad .. ?

    > No, but the subject matter is. "Bow Down To The Giant White Sausage".
    > Must have been taken by badgerfish.

    ROFLMAO!!!

    George Kerby, Sep 18, 2003