Hp Server PC Config !!NEED HELP !! ASAP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chase0911, Oct 17, 2012.

  1. chase0911

    chase0911

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Heloow friends,

    I am setting up a server pc for my dads company. He has 25 Employees
    I check the market for new Server PC's, I got a offer of $2205 for

    Hp ML350 G6
    12 GB Ram
    300x3 SAS HDD
    Xenon Processor @2.4 Ghz

    And

    Hp (some model-----)
    2 GB Ram
    250 GB HDD SATA
    Xenon E @ 3.4Ghz

    He told me he would upgrade HDD to 1 TB and Ram to 6 GB, and give me all this for $816.00,

    So my Friends can u help me with this ?? Can u tell me which is better ??

    My dad does not need media stuff on this server he just needs all the employee to us MS Outlook and share Ms- Word Files over the Server.
    This is the basic use my dad is gona have in the office SO PLEASE HELP DECIDE WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY ??? ASAP :D:D:D:D:D
    chase0911, Oct 17, 2012