    flea-market (worked fine though without original cords) and then it
    was in storage for awhile since I lost the original cord, I made sure
    the adapter was correct as well (12vdc 1.25amperes)

    Travis, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Travis

    Brian Guest

    This is a difficult question to answer without some specifics but if the
    drivers are installed (check the device manager to see there are no yellow
    !!) and the unit is not working, then it is probably dead. Scanners are not
    the best storage items. They are very sensitive to dust, vibration and
    humidity..likely that the unit needs repair or replcement. Provide more info
    on what it's not doing and drivers used and it might be easier to
    troubleshoot the problem if it's not the scanner. Check the easy things like
    is it turned on, do you have power to it, is there a lock on the scanner
    preventing it from operating, etc.

    Brian, Sep 9, 2007