    work flawlessly, and cover a wide selection of printers.

    Now, the only thing missing here is the ALPS Touchpad. There's light ahead.

    Tony. . .
    Tony Sperlling, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Tony Sperlling

    M. Murcek Guest

    Help me out here. I'm a mamber at PlanetAMD64, and I couldn't figure out
    how to download this "attachment" to save my life. Maybe it's their
    migraine inducing visual theme, but I couldn't find any download link. Over
    in their downloads section, the post for the HP beta driver says it is not
    available. Could you perhaps post it here for those of us with a broadband
    connection?

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Tony Sperlling

    M. Murcek Guest

    Um. I got it. Don't know why they have to make it into an adventure game
    to find the link. Thanks anyway.

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Tony Sperlling

    M. Murcek Guest

    I got the same problem as some of the commenters at PlanetAMD64, namely a
    malformed download that won't unzip. Some of the commenters left me
    wondering if I was maybe better off without it.

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005
  5. What, you don't have a Zork printer? :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 5, 2005
  6. you need to download winzip to get it to unpack. for some reason it doesnt
    work w/ what is built in.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jul 5, 2005
  7. Tony Sperlling

    M. Murcek Guest

    Thanks! I'll unzip it on my Win2K server and send it over...

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005
  8. Planet AMD64 definitely Extreme Makover.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005
  9. Oh-, I'll rephrase the 'flawlessly' part. My PCS 2355 obviously can do
    photocopy jobs nativly, to scan it needs software support that I cannot get
    working at the moment. Printing, however, does seem to be flawless.

    Not all that bad, after all.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperlling, Jul 5, 2005