    No need for HP drivers.
    Good for Vista!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 9, 2006

  2. In fairness, good for HP. They write the drivers - that part hasn't changed
    and won't. But MS is working hard with vendors to get as many of them as
    possible "in the box" before ship.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 9, 2006

  3. I am lucky, my HP DeskJet 840c is installed out of the box, no issues. :)
    --
    http://adacosta.live.spaces.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Woah, it works!
    I just tried my HP PSC 2110, printing and scanning seems to work fine with
    Vista x64's built-in drivers. I was not expecting it, so I hadn't even
    tried it yet.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 9, 2006
  5. My HP 1610 Installed itself when I switched it on, it prints and scans well
    enough for my needs.

    =?Utf-8?B?cG1jY3JhY2thbg==?=, Sep 10, 2006
  6. Quite right, Charlie.
    It is HP who provided the drivers.
    Funny they don't show anything on their site.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 11, 2006
  7. I will never understand how HP goes about doing their drivers. Not if I live
    another 60 years. ;) Sometimes they are great about it, sometimes totally
    hopeless. And I've never found a pattern.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 11, 2006