    ICQ: 59050073
    Yahoo!: Annika22_98
    MSN: Helann

    Annika J, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Annika J

    Patrick Guest

    Annika J wrote:
    > Hi all i have a HP Printer I got the printer when i had win98SE. I
    > was told that i could go to http://www.printer-drivers.com and there
    > i could get the driver for winXP. Thats the OS that i'm running now.
    > I've been to the hp web site but i can't seem to find the driver for
    > the printer. The printer that i have is a 612c deskjet. Can someone
    > please help me find this driver. Thanks a lot Annika :)

    It appears that an XP driver isn't available from HP as you say.
    Though HP says that a driver is available on the XP-CD.
    Anyway what is relevent is the HP page (as link below), that gives
    instructions for the installation of the driver from the XP-CD.
    Also at the bottom of the page thiers a link to directions on how to access
    the 'service panel' to do such things a 'nozzle cleaning.

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/docume...R5UOSQ?reg=na&cc=us&docName=bpd09005&lc=en&#1

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/jd0k

    Patrick, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Annika J

    Curt Guest

    Go here,
    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwa...osoft Windows XP&sw_lang=en&pagetype=software ,
    select, » click here to have hp automatically check to see if you need an
    update. Follow instructions from there.

    HTH,
    --
    Curt.

    Curt, Aug 8, 2003
  4. Annika J

    Miggsee Guest

    Curt,
    Please check out these sites. Just an FYI on long links:
    www.tinyurl.com
    www.makeashorterlink.com
    (there are others, too)
    :)

    -

    Miggsee, Aug 8, 2003
  5. Annika J

    Miggsee Guest

    You're a klooless, newbie jerk! Some folks news readers can't handle those
    long links...they're useless to them. The word-wrap (know what that is?)
    sucks.

    I was being nice, and offering you a bit of usable knowledge. No more, no
    less.

    Grow up, little boy!

    Miggsee, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Annika J

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 03:06:45 GMT, Curt wrote:

    >What? Are you envious????

    Are you ignorant? Miggsee was doing you a _favor_, so that the next time you
    were inclined to post a link, other posters wouldn't automatically ignore it
    because it ran off the end of their screens or line-wrapped and didn't work. She
    was being nice. You, however, were not.

    "You are what you post."

    --
    There is no order to the universe, and no reason, and no cause.
    We are alone and outnumbered, and the universe is a far more

    Mara, Aug 8, 2003
  7. Annika J

    Patrick Guest

    Curt wrote:
    > What? Are you envious????

    Ha, Ha ha, ha ha!, that was so droll, Ha ha, Ha ha, ha ha
    Look at my post, I,ve got a bigone *and* a smallone, so *I,m* not envious,
    Ha ha, Ha ha, ha ha

    -

    -

    Patrick, Aug 8, 2003
  8. Annika J

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:50:26 -0400, Miggsee wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 03:06:45 GMT, Curt wrote:
    >>
    >> >What? Are you envious????

    >> Are you ignorant? Miggsee was doing you a _favor_, so that the next time

    >you
    >> were inclined to post a link, other posters wouldn't automatically ignore

    >it
    >> because it ran off the end of their screens or line-wrapped and didn't

    >work. She
    >> was being nice. You, however, were not.
    >>
    >> "You are what you post."

    >psst... Did you bring a weapon? <VEG>

    I am always armed.

    http://www.animalpark.org/medieval/images/excalibursg.jpg

    "Beautiful, but deadly."

    Mara, Aug 8, 2003
  9. "Patrick" <> wrote:

    >Annika J wrote:
    >> Hi all i have a HP Printer I got the printer when i had win98SE. I
    >> was told that i could go to http://www.printer-drivers.com and there
    >> i could get the driver for winXP. Thats the OS that i'm running now.
    >> I've been to the hp web site but i can't seem to find the driver for
    >> the printer. The printer that i have is a 612c deskjet. Can someone
    >> please help me find this driver. Thanks a lot Annika :)

    >It appears that an XP driver isn't available from HP as you say.
    >Though HP says that a driver is available on the XP-CD.
    >Anyway what is relevent is the HP page (as link below), that gives
    >instructions for the installation of the driver from the XP-CD.
    >Also at the bottom of the page thiers

    "there's"
    HTH

    > a link to directions on how to access
    >the 'service panel' to do such things a 'nozzle cleaning.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  10. "Miggsee" <> wrote:

    >You're a klooless, newbie jerk! Some folks news readers can't handle those
    >long links...they're useless to them. The word-wrap (know what that is?)
    >sucks.
    >
    >I was being nice, and offering you a bit of usable knowledge. No more, no
    >less.
    >
    >Grow up, little boy!

    You're just jealous, 'cos his links are longer than yours, Mme.
    Miggsee.

    Ner-ner-na-ner-ner! ;oÞ

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  11. Annika J

    Patrick Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD wrote:
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote:
    >
    >> You're a klooless, newbie jerk! Some folks news readers can't handle
    >> those
    >> long links...they're useless to them. The word-wrap (know what that
    >> is?)
    >> sucks.
    >>
    >> I was being nice, and offering you a bit of usable knowledge. No
    >> more, no
    >> less.
    >>
    >> Grow up, little boy!

    > You're just jealous, 'cos his links are longer than yours, Mme.
    > Miggsee.
    >
    > Ner-ner-na-ner-ner! ;oÞ

    Well, at least someone has seen the joke !!

    Patrick, Aug 10, 2003
  12. Annika J

    Miggsee Guest

    "Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in message
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote:
    >
    > >You're a klooless, newbie jerk! Some folks news readers can't handle

    those
    > >long links...they're useless to them. The word-wrap (know what that is?)
    > >sucks.
    > >
    > >I was being nice, and offering you a bit of usable knowledge. No more, no
    > >less.
    > >
    > >Grow up, little boy!

    > You're just jealous, 'cos his links are longer than yours, Mme.
    > Miggsee.
    >
    > Ner-ner-na-ner-ner! ;oÞ

    Brat! :))

    > >"Curt" <> wrote in message
    > >> What? Are you envious????
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Curt.
    > >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in message

    >http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwareList.jhtml;jsessionid=MW3MGMIQNW3RDQEX

    GRMEOSQ?reg=&cc=us&prodId=hpdeskjet610482&lc=en&softitem=Microsoft%20Windows
    %20XP&sw_lang=en&pagetype=software ,

    -

    -

    Miggsee, Aug 10, 2003