HP Photosmart Pro B9180 now shipping?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Beemer, Sep 29, 2006.

  1. Beemer

    Beemer Guest

    Beemer, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Beemer

    tomm42 Guest

    Beemer wrote:
    > See :
    > http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2006/060926xa.html
    >
    > HP say they are now shipping the new HP Photosmart Pro B9180. Can anyone
    > confirm this and does it include Europe?
    >
    > Beemer

    In the US HP has listed the B9180 as available since the beginning of
    the month. My local dealer couldn't find one though. Amazon has been
    listing them, but shipping in 1 week (all month). It si nice to know
    they finally may be available. Specs and reports make this out to be
    THE desk top printer for photographers. Hopefully it lives up to its
    hype. Had one downer already, thought it was self profiling, Luminos
    Landscape said just self calibrating and there is a big difference.

    Tom
    tomm42, Sep 29, 2006