Hp photosmart 7762 printer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Geoffrey Coombes, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. has anyone got a Photosmart printer 7762. Only i am haveing a problem
    printing 4x6 in card.thank you
    Geoffrey Coombes, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Geoffrey  Coombes

    Stickems Guest

    What's the problem?

    Stickems, Jun 5, 2004

  3. I can get the A4 size paper to print,but not the 4x6in,it come up with the
    message,out of paper,but there is always paper in the tray.thanks

    Geoffrey Coombes, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Geoffrey  Coombes

    Stickems Guest

    When printing, from the print dialogue box you should go into Printer
    Preferences/Page Setup/Select Page Size
    If you can't do this then you can change the page size -
    Start/Settings/Control Panel/Printers/Select your printer/
    Printer/Properties/Printer Preferences/Page Setup/Select page size - not
    forgetting to change it back again afterwards.
    Be sure to slide over the paper width guide to fit the 4x6 paper so that
    paper is detected.

    | I can get the A4 size paper to print,but not the 4x6in,it come up with the
    | message,out of paper,but there is always paper in the tray.thanks
    | "Stickems" <> wrote in message
    | > What's the problem?
    | >
    | > "Geoffrey Coombes" <> wrote in message
    | > | has anyone got a Photosmart printer 7762. Only i am haveing a problem
    | > | printing 4x6 in card.thank you
    | > |
    | > |

    Stickems, Jun 5, 2004