    http://www.planetamd64.net/

    --
    Hugh

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005

  2. It worked for me, except for the situation where you let the screensaver
    kick-in before turning the stack of papers. Also, HP has released official
    drivers, they may not be complete for all models, and not every model is
    supported yet. On top of that HP should have a page on their site that list
    compatibility issues. Go have a look.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Tony do u have a link,I can't find any drivers for my printer on www.hp.ca.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Yes, you could try here:

    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/18/54021.aspx

    and HP has a workaround step-by-step here:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00365046&lang=en&cc=us

    the compatibility list I couldn't find right now. Let's hope someone else
    knows.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Tony the driver on PlanetAMD 64 supports many HP printers check it out. It's
    a pre beta but has an install & works great. You get to choose from many hp
    printers which one you want to install.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Hi, Hugh

    I couldn't find the driver on the web site. Can you give me better
    directions? Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=, Sep 18, 2005
  7. Never mind. I was looking for a 2550n LaserJet driver.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=, Sep 18, 2005
  8. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Jim
    did u sign up to be a member...membership is required to downloadload
    files....but it's free
    go to

    http://www.planetamd64.net/
    register & then log in.
    to then go to downloads
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?act=downloads
    then go to
    Windows Drivers & Applications - AMD64
    then go to
    Miscellaneous Page 2
    scroll down to HP5.64.0.11(patched) inkjet printers pre beta (HOT)
    download file & install follow instructions
    hope this helps...

    Kue2, Sep 18, 2005
  9. By now you probably read my following post. No Laserjet drivers yet:-(

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=, Sep 18, 2005