  1. Hello guys is ther any possibility to run this printer under X64 ?

    I'm not able to install it properly

    Greetz
    Benjamin Slutch, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Benjamin Slutch

    PJB Guest

    Check HP's website. Email them so they know there is interest in 64 bit
    drivers.

    --
    Peter Banks
    Wellington, NZ

    PJB, Sep 14, 2005

  3. My 2355 is working excelently, so chances are fair but not everything is
    supported, if all else fails there are pre_beta drivers on
    http://www.planetamd64.com that may help.

    Good luck!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 14, 2005
  4. how tell if have 64-bit or 32-bit XP?

    =?Utf-8?B?am9zZXBo?=, Sep 15, 2005