    even exist?!

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Colin

    colin, Oct 15, 2003

  2. colin

    Steve Guest

    "colin" <colin@#j0o.com> wrote in message
    news:it0jb.7309$...
    > Hi, I'm posting this on behalf of my friend...
    >
    > I have a HP Pavilion 6535 and I cannot find ANY BIOS updates. It's dated
    > 9/99 and I'd really like to update it. I've checked phoenix.com,

    which -on-
    > mentions to check the computer manuf's site. So went to hp.com, which had

    no
    > updates, and recommended firmware.com. Firmware has a listing of like 200
    > Pavilion models, none of which are for the 6535. Closest is the model

    6532.
    > Anyone have a BIOS update for this, or know where I can find it???! Does

    it
    > even exist?!
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Colin

    http://tinyurl.com/qycj

    ---

    Steve, Oct 15, 2003

  3. colin

    Steve Guest

    I guess I should have asked before I posted the link.... what do you look to
    gain with the update? Are you having problems?
    I am not sure what the concensus is around here but I was always told not to
    do an update unless you have a specific issue that the update will fix.

    BTW... it took me all of 30 seconds to find this update so I am not sure how
    you did not find this on the HP web site

    Steve, Oct 15, 2003
  4. colin

    colin Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message

    | I guess I should have asked before I posted the link.... what do you look
    | gain with the update? Are you having problems?
    | I am not sure what the concensus is around here but I was always told not
    | do an update unless you have a specific issue that the update will fix.
    |
    | BTW... it took me all of 30 seconds to find this update so I am not sure
    how
    | you did not find this on the HP web site

    Thanks. I don't know what he wants, I just pasted the question for him.
    Thanks for the help though.

    colin, Oct 15, 2003