hp pavillion a1310n drivers x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Does anyone know where i can find some drivers for my hp pavillion a1310n
    with x64 ?
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, Feb 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know where i can find some drivers for my hp pavillion a1310n
    > with x64 ?

    Not to sound facetious, but have you tried www.hp.com?

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Bobby is right - the first place to start is always with the manufacturer.
    If you're still missing drivers after, then look at the chipset manufacturer
    for the particular item that you don't have a driver for to see if they have
    a generic driver. And finally, if you're still missing something, try
    www.planetamd64.com - they often have beta drivers that you can't easily
    find anywhere else.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Well whereas I appreciate the humor, I did look for there, maybe not in the
    correct spot but I did look.

    Geez, it sure makes me want to post for help again...

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, Feb 23, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Bill:

    HP hasn't released x64 drivers for any laptop that I've seen. I
    have an R3000z running x64 with Nvidia drivers because the video and mother
    board is Nvidia, no touchpad drivers can be found. I also have a V2300 with
    ATI graphics running on ATI drivers, no Bluetooth drivers released yet. HP
    support says that drivers will be released but when is a case of please don't
    hold your breath.

    Dennis Pack, Feb 23, 2006
  6. Bill - I blew away the HP system install and had a heck of a time finding the
    video drivers. The a1310n has an ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 and I finally found
    the drivers here:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&cc=us&softwareitem=pv-31138-1&dlc=en&lang=en

    It's sp26491.exe in case the URL doesn't work.

    Good Luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbG1hbg==?=, Mar 5, 2006