    computer. Has anyone got this model and if so can it receive video input.

    Thanks

    col

    Colin4k, Sep 30, 2003

  2. here is a good site for you. maybe it'll help. you need adobe(r) acrobat
    reader(tm).
    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/content/common/manuals/bph06491/bph06491.pdf
    This post has been scanned by McAfee virus scan. No virus detected.

    "Colin4k" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > My friends purchase a HP Pavilion 741.uk and wants to know whether he can
    > receive video signals (from either a TV video etc), I've tried looking on
    > HPs site, and also googled but can't find any decent info on the is model

    of

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003

  3. ignore my last post. i ran a HP search and that is what it came up with. I
    don't know how much help it can be.
    this post has been scanned with McAfee virus scan. No virus detected.

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003
  4. On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:34:10 +0100, "Colin4k"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >My friends purchase a HP Pavilion 741.uk and wants to know whether he can
    >receive video signals (from either a TV video etc), I've tried looking on
    >HPs site, and also googled but can't find any decent info on the is model of
    >computer. Has anyone got this model and if so can it receive video input.

    You would get a better answer if you posted your question in the
    comp.sys.hp.hardware newsgroup.

    Nunnayabidniz, Oct 1, 2003