    the same experience?

    Thanks .
    , Mar 3, 2005

  2. Nik Schlein Guest

    I have a laptop, but not that kind. I have a dell, and when I came across
    that problem to things where the cause. 1 Electrical (meaning that the AC
    plug is not working or the outlet is not working, or the AC is not plugged
    in and the battery is dead.) 2 Hardware (there has been a hardware failure
    and the computer is automatically shutting itself off to avoid further
    damage or fire....

    My guess is hardware if its only 2 seconds. Probably a failed CPU heat pump
    or memory failed and its not working.

    Hope you got a warranty, its expensive to fix. Atleast on a Dell, but they
    suck, so don't buy a Dell.

    Nik Schlein, Mar 3, 2005