hp officejet 6110 all-in-one

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Abrasha, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Abrasha

    Abrasha Guest

    Does anybody here own the hp officejet 6110 all-in-one
    printer/scanner/fax/copier?

    If so, I would like to hear opinions about it please.

    My fax machine at home finally bit the dust after amny years, and I need a new
    one. We also need a copier, however, space is a premium around the home office,
    so I am looking into one of the all in one machines. The reviews on the HP seem
    to be good, but I prefer to hear from people who hang out in a place like this
    rather than in the offices of computer magazines.

    I typically do not favor all in ones for the same reason I do not like sofa
    beds, however, I may have to change my mind in this case.

    I am also considering all in ones of other brands, but have not yet doen enough
    research to know which models to look at. Any suggestions are greatlky welcome.

    Thanks in advance.

    Abrasha
    http://www.abrasha.com

    Abrasha, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Abrasha

    eds Guest

    "Abrasha" <> wrote in message
    > Does anybody here own the hp officejet 6110 all-in-one
    > printer/scanner/fax/copier?
    >
    > If so, I would like to hear opinions about it please.
    >
    > My fax machine at home finally bit the dust after amny years, and I need a

    new
    > one. We also need a copier, however, space is a premium around the home

    office,
    > so I am looking into one of the all in one machines. The reviews on the

    HP seem
    > to be good, but I prefer to hear from people who hang out in a place like

    this
    > rather than in the offices of computer magazines.
    >
    > I typically do not favor all in ones for the same reason I do not like

    sofa
    > beds, however, I may have to change my mind in this case.
    >
    > I am also considering all in ones of other brands, but have not yet doen

    enough
    > research to know which models to look at. Any suggestions are greatlky

    welcome.

    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Abrasha
    > http://www.abrasha.com

    I've owned the predecessor to the 6110 (The G85) for two years. I bought it
    because I needed the space in my home office and that the print cartridges
    at that time were the same as their Photo printers. I use it for faxing,
    printing (100 page specs), serious macro nature photos at 8.5x11 , and some
    scanning. It has proved itself to be a tough, reliable machine, with an
    easy installation and little tendency to jamb.

    EDS

    eds, Jul 17, 2003