    help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Muhammad

    just me, Mar 5, 2004

  2. just me

    Basket Case Guest

    "just me" <> wrote in message
    news:te82c.121109$Xp.534495@attbi_s54...
    > Have to format the hard on a Hp Pavalion N3190 laptop. Did not have the
    > restore cd. Was able to install windows 98 but not able to find display
    > drivers any where on web. If anyone have the driver or restore cd. Any
    > help would be appreciated.
    > Thanks
    > Muhammad

    HP's website does not have any video drivers for this, nor the display
    adaptor type. What drivers did Win98 install?

    -BC

    Basket Case, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Hey Muhammad first the driver that you are looking for is SMI LynxE SM811
    graphics controller for your HP notebook. The driver is located at
    http://www.siliconmotion.com/en/driverslist.htm. Upgrading the OS to XP home
    or professional will help installing this graphics drivers. But if you don't
    have XP the above web site will install the video driver for you.

    Computer Doctor, Mar 6, 2004
  4. just me

    just me Guest

    SMI LynxE SM811 worked, Thanks a lot that I tried to installed XP but gave
    me some error message. Do not remeber now, but will let you know. Thanks a
    lot again.

    just me, Mar 6, 2004