    Thankyou for any help
    Allen
    , Jul 24, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
    > years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
    > I now use win XP home
    > Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    > Thankyou for any help
    > Allen

    It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.
    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Martik Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
    > years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
    > I now use win XP home
    > Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    > Thankyou for any help
    > Allen

    Start / Setting / Printers / Add printer / Select your printer from the list
    Martik, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Mikey Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
    > years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
    > I now use win XP home
    > Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    > Thankyou for any help
    > Allen

    Try DriverGuide.com
    Membership is free and I checked and there is a driver available there for
    your printer.

    Mikey
    Mikey, Jul 25, 2005
  5. PC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
    > years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
    > I now use win XP home
    > Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    > Thankyou for any help
    > Allen

    Plug your printer in, turn it on, wait a few minutes and it should be
    automatically installed for you.
    All you have to do is then make it the 'default' if it is your only printer.
    (start, control panel, printers and faxes, right click, make default)

    Cheers
    Paul
    PC, Jul 25, 2005
  6. old jon Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
    >> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
    >> I now use win XP home
    >> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    >> Thankyou for any help
    >> Allen
    >>

    > Plug your printer in, turn it on, wait a few minutes and it should be
    > automatically installed for you.
    > All you have to do is then make it the 'default' if it is your only
    > printer.
    > (start, control panel, printers and faxes, right click, make default)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Paul

    Have you tried here ?.
    < members.driverguide.com/ driver/detail.php?driverid=195766>
    log in is `drivers` and `all`.
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:55:15 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.

    Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies...see, this is a
    brilliant group!!
    Allen
    , Jul 25, 2005
  8. old jon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:55:15 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.
    >>

    > Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies...see, this is a
    > brilliant group!!
    > Allen

    We already know that. <g>. Is there a `we` ?.
    old jon, Jul 25, 2005