    Any drivers for hp laserjet 3380 or other hp laser all-in-one? (hp says
    "not yet" on their website.) Do the x64-bundled drivers print adequately to
    it? Thanks.

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Manuel Lopez

    Manuel Lopez Guest

    Thanks. The planetamd64 drivers are inkjet only.

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 8, 2005
  4. In that case, see my blog on how to deal with printer issues. Specifically,
    for HP, almost every HP printer supports _some_ version of the PCL language,
    and many support the Postscript language.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/18/54021.aspx

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 9, 2005
  5. Manuel Lopez

    Manuel Lopez Guest

    Thanks. It will probably mean giving up the scan function that I have with
    the 32bit driver, so the all-in-one will become a one-in-one.

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 10, 2005
  6. for the moment, that is undoubtedly true. Hopefully HP will ultimately
    provide a driver that gives you everything.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 10, 2005