    Thank you very much for all feedback!!

    --
    Chris

    Chris Szilagyi, Oct 26, 2004

  2. no crossposting please. this reply only to rec.photo.digital where it was
    read.

    the hp color laserjets are inappropriate for printing photos. it is cheap
    at $500, but the image quality is sure to disappoint. the $1000 xerox
    phaser 840 is a much better choice for quality volume printing... but what
    is most economical and usually even higher quality and is to simply use a
    photographic process like that offered by shutterfly or even kmarts and
    wallmarts.

    Christopher Muto, Oct 26, 2004

  3. oops, make that the xerox 8400 (not 840)..
    http://www.office.xerox.com/products/8400/8400vsinkjet.html

    Christopher Muto, Oct 26, 2004