    bit version.
    --
    Mike
    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsQnJhbmNo?=, Jun 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsQnJhbmNo?=

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Mike.

    I don't know about the LaserJet. My OfficeJet G55 (all-in-one) works fine
    with whatever native drivers are on the x64 CD. Come to think of it,
    though, I've used only the basic functions of the G55; I've not tried to
    install the super-duper stuff from the software package. And, as a one-man,
    one-computer kind of guy, I've never needed a server of any kind.

    As for NIS 2005... :>(

    Symantec says: "If you need to install antivirus software on Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), you will find the applicable information
    in Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.0."

    For this statement, plus a matrix showing x64 support for Symantec
    products - including a unanimous NO in the x64 column for everything - see:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPOR...rton Internet Security&ver=2005&osv=&osv_lvl=

    Read a few messages here. Antivirus programs for x64 have been discussed
    several times in the past few days.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA