    It can hardly be seen after it's printed about 5 pages (warming up?)
    It this due to the cartridge or the printer itself.
    It is serviceable at a reasonable cost?

    John Hornblow, Aug 23, 2003

  2. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:01:10 +1200, John Hornblow wrote:

    > My HP laserjet 4 leaves a crinkle down the centre of the page when it
    > prints.

    Your paper's damp. Store it in a warm place, or in a sealed container.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Aug 24, 2003

  3. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:30:07 +0000, "Uncle StoatWarbler"
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:01:10 +1200, John Hornblow wrote:
    >
    >> My HP laserjet 4 leaves a crinkle down the centre of the page when it
    >> prints.

    >Your paper's damp. Store it in a warm place, or in a sealed container.

    arr, winter in Titahi Bay?

    Thanks
    The auction house had 100 more LJ4's, I was going to take it back and
    swap for another one if it was hardware...

    John Hornblow, Aug 24, 2003
  4. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:46:34 +1200, John Hornblow wrote:

    >>Your paper's damp. Store it in a warm place, or in a sealed container.

    > arr, winter in Titahi Bay?

    UPS, hot water cupboard, some similar warm dry place?

    FWIW, this is a _really_ common laser/photocopying complaint.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Aug 25, 2003