    screenshots or publicly available documentation for, and I'm wondering if
    this could be throwing a monkey wrench into my plans.

    Any support would be appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG93bnRvd25EYWxlQnJvd24=?=, Apr 26, 2007

  2. Hi
    I do not have Vista info readly, but the priciple is similar to WinXP.
    If the Wireless card is On, and configured correctly with the drivers, you
    would see it in the Device Manger. http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg
    You can get the program mentioned here (it works with Vista
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation#process ), and "Kill" temporally the
    processes that relate to the HP Network Assistant.
    More about debugging wireless here, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "DowntownDaleBrown" <> wrote in
    message news:...