    colour accuracy as I will be using it for graphics. Interested in any
    feedback from people who have got this monitor

    TIA

    Rob, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Rob

    Tony Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:44:10 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I was wondering if anyone has one of these
    >http://ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=336679 . I am thinking of
    >getting one as they seen to be reasonable value and good adjustments, such
    >as pivot. It also looks to have 16.7 million colours which I want for good
    >colour accuracy as I will be using it for graphics. Interested in any
    >feedback from people who have got this monitor
    >
    >TIA

    All HP monitors are a Badged product, not made by them at all, Plus maybe No
    Spares..? as that might be the case as it is with the CRT Monitors.

    Tony, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:44:10 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >I was wondering if anyone has one of these
    > >http://ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=336679 . I am thinking of
    > >getting one as they seen to be reasonable value and good adjustments,

    such
    > >as pivot. It also looks to have 16.7 million colours which I want for

    good
    > >colour accuracy as I will be using it for graphics. Interested in any
    > >feedback from people who have got this monitor
    > >
    > >TIA
    > >

    > All HP monitors are a Badged product, not made by them at all, Plus

    maybe No
    > Spares..? as that might be the case as it is with the CRT Monitors.

    That is the same with Dell and a lot of other brands. Most of the actual
    LCD panels are made by either LG or Samsung anyway.

    Rob, Jul 17, 2005
  4. Rob

    Tony Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:00:24 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:

    >"Tony" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:44:10 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi,
    >> >
    >> >I was wondering if anyone has one of these
    >> >http://ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=336679 . I am thinking of
    >> >getting one as they seen to be reasonable value and good adjustments,

    >such
    >> >as pivot. It also looks to have 16.7 million colours which I want for

    >good
    >> >colour accuracy as I will be using it for graphics. Interested in any
    >> >feedback from people who have got this monitor
    >> >
    >> >TIA
    >> >

    >> All HP monitors are a Badged product, not made by them at all, Plus

    >maybe No
    >> Spares..? as that might be the case as it is with the CRT Monitors.
    >>

    >That is the same with Dell and a lot of other brands. Most of the actual
    >LCD panels are made by either LG or Samsung anyway.

    No I am referring to the Total Unit, not just the LCD panel.

    Tony, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

    wrote:

    > >such

    > >good

    > >> All HP monitors are a Badged product, not made by them at all, Plus

    > >maybe No
    > >> Spares..? as that might be the case as it is with the CRT Monitors.
    > >>

    > >That is the same with Dell and a lot of other brands. Most of the actual
    > >LCD panels are made by either LG or Samsung anyway.
    > >

    > No I am referring to the Total Unit, not just the LCD panel.

    Do you know what company makes them. They look like they could be philips,
    although I would really like to see a physical monitor, but am not able to
    find anywahere that has one in stock.

    Rob, Jul 17, 2005