    continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out and
    reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
    Bob
    Robert Polk, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Robert Polk

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Robert Polk tried to scribble ...

    > Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
    > continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them
    > out and reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop
    > again.
    > Bob

    I now use an electrical contact spray top clean the print head before
    replacing cartridges. It helps .. a lot .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/
    Paul - xxx, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Robert Polk

    Bryan Guest

    "Robert Polk" <> wrote in message
    > Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
    > continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out

    and
    > reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
    > Bob

    Search through your printer software?
    Bryan, Aug 4, 2003
  4. "Bryan" <> wrote:

    >"Robert Polk" <> wrote in message
    >> Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
    >> continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out

    >and
    >> reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
    >> Bob
    >>

    >Search through your printer software?

    *
    *

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 5, 2003