HP Inkjet Printer 840c

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thund3rstruck_n0i, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Basil H Grose spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>

    > I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a cartridge
    > and need to perform a clean cycle on the printer. Would some one kindly
    > tell me how to do this? Many thanks. With thanks

    Have you tried HP's site? I know when you turn the printer on or off, it
    wipes the heads on the cleaning pads...

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Thund3rstruck_n0i

    Ingeborg Guest

    Ingeborg, Oct 24, 2004

  3. I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a cartridge and need to perform a
    Basil H Grose, Oct 24, 2004
  4. Thund3rstruck_n0i

    Reid Guest

    Go to printers, properties, services, click on clean. Or similar,
    depending on your OS and if printer is installed.

    Reid, Oct 25, 2004
  5. On 24 Oct 2004 13:06:57 GMT, Ingeborg <> wrote:

    >Basil H Grose <> wrote in
    >
    >> I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a
    >> cartridge and need to perform a clean cycle on the printer. Would some
    >> one kindly tell me how to do this? Many thanks. With thanks

    >You can download a manual here:
    >http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?product=59868&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

    My thanks to all, I now have a manual and and up-to-date copy of Adobe Reader. "Clean" puts the
    printer through its paces.

    With thanks
    Basil H Grose, Oct 25, 2004