    Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
    inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
    DonB

    DonB, Sep 11, 2003

  2. DonB

    max Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:11:21 GMT, (DonB) wrote:

    >Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
    >inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
    >DonB

    corpcons.co.nz

    max, Sep 11, 2003

  3. DonB

    Paradox Guest

    "DonB" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
    > inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
    > DonB

    I've used these guys, aka computerfood, and they seem reasonably priced and
    have always delivered good service.

    http://www.consumables.co.nz/

    Rob

    Paradox, Sep 11, 2003
  4. DonB

    max Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:02:17 +1200, "Paradox"
    <> wrote:

    >"DonB" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
    >> inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
    >> DonB

    >I've used these guys, aka computerfood, and they seem reasonably priced and
    >have always delivered good service.
    >
    >http://www.consumables.co.nz/
    >
    >Rob

    corpcons is slightly cheaper for my model of cartridge.

    max, Sep 11, 2003
  5. DonB

    IRO Guest

    In article <>,
    (DonB) wrote:

    > Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
    > inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?

    Remember, HP carts will always be more expensive than the competition
    because they (usually?) include the print head in the cart. If you do
    get blocked jets you can toss them away and put a new cart in without
    the major, expensive surgery needed for the others.

    Get them refilled by a competent shop (Cartridge World) but you'll get
    better results if you have them topped up before they run out.

    --
    ....IRO

    IRO, Sep 17, 2003