    selfproduced check page to align the printer or the cartridge. How do I
    eliminate this warning widow. Deleting the program and re-installing does
    not do it.
    bostonpool, Feb 7, 2007

  2. bostonpool

    Phil® Guest

    Try deleting the temp files.

    Under System Tools > Disk Cleanup

    Phil®, Feb 7, 2007

  3. bostonpool

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:31:31 -0700, "bostonpool"
    <> wrote:

    >Win XP Pro SP2
    >
    >Got a HP PSC 1315 that I refilled the black ink cartridge for and all works
    >as desired except: Every time reboot a window arises that I must scan a
    >selfproduced check page to align the printer or the cartridge. How do I
    >eliminate this warning widow. Deleting the program and re-installing does
    >not do it.

    Dumb question:

    Did you do as the instructions said, ie print an alignment page and
    such?
    Evan Platt, Feb 7, 2007
  4. bostonpool

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:32:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Phil®"
    <Bake@.350.chow>, pulled fingers out of his butt and stuck 'em in his
    mouth and said gsrmuumfmdmurmmscommwuummm:

    >"burris" <> wrote in message
    >> bostonpool wrote:
    >>> Win XP Pro SP2
    >>>
    >>> Got a HP PSC 1315 that I refilled the black ink cartridge for and all works
    >>> as desired except: Every time reboot a window arises that I must scan a
    >>> selfproduced check page to align the printer or the cartridge. How do I
    >>> eliminate this warning widow. Deleting the program and re-installing does
    >>> not do it.
    >>>

    >> Simply take the test page that prints, put in the scanner and push the scan button. As
    >> it scans, it aligns and you are through.
    >> This will occur everytime you change the ink cartridges.

    >It's happened to me where I scanned the alignment page and
    >the scan warnning still kept popping up until I deleted my temp files.

    Look man, just print out the temp file, scan it, then save the scanned
    file to the original temp file thereby redriving the rams.

    Frosty, Feb 11, 2007