    find the driver files for the Interrupt Controllers (there are 2). HP website
    does not appear to have them, any ideas anyone?

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=, Sep 21, 2005

  2. These must come from the hardware mfg. Bug HP -- this should be part of what
    they provide with the machine.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 22, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    Is there a User's Manual or some source of Technical information for
    your system? If so, what chips are used on the MB? Are they nVidia,
    VIA, SiS, AMD, or what?

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    Also, did you contact HP and ask them? So far, my experience has been
    that they are very responsive; probably one of the best for Tech Support.

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    I'll bet you didn't use Google either, did you? A quick Google search
    provided links with information that indicate the chipset on your MB are
    nVidia. If this is true, you need to download the chipset drivers and
    software from nVidia.

    Remember: GIYF (Google Is Your Friend!)

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  6. What about MSN Search? :p
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 22, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    I don't know. MSNSIYF is a bit of an acronym. Besides, who uses MSN
    Search? I personally hate MSN and delete or hide any reference I can
    that gets on my computer. To me, there isn't much difference between
    MSN and AOL! I avoid both like the plague!

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  8. Thanks to everyone who replied; the situation with DL145 x64 support is :

    1. Install Srv 2003 x64 as normal.
    2. Install the AMD driver patch kit (driverpatch64.exe) from the AMD website
    3. Install the Broadcom B57 x64 drivers from the Broadcom website.

    These drivers are *not* on the CD's provided with the kit, or on the HP
    website.

    Regards, Peter Moreton

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTW9yZXRvbg==?=, Sep 23, 2005
  9. Shame on HP, then. They should be.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64