    thanks!

    --
    is a valid email address. Don't remove anything!

    eug k, Oct 6, 2003

  2. eug k

    Jim Townsend Guest

    eug k wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > How does the Deskjet 930C compare with today's printers, like the HP
    > Photosmart 7150 (which seems pretty cheap)? Running costs and print
    > quality for photos?

    It's adequate.. I've got newer but similar 952C.. Not the best, but lately I
    get most of my stuff developed on real photopaper. The printer is just there
    if I want results instantly.

    If you haven't priced Ink cartridges yet, you should. You'll find they cost an
    arm and a leg.

    Jim Townsend, Oct 6, 2003

  3. eug k

    Ngiam TW Guest

    I am still using one till I set up my Epson 2100 today.

    930C is good enough for your day to day prints. In fact, some of my friends
    were amazed at the vivid colours that were produced from it! One of the
    trick is to go to Properties and set the Saturation by one click to the
    vibrant.

    I used it for the last two years till one of the moving ribs broke because
    the photo paper that I was using was too thick. Now the printer can't do
    auto print more than one page. The moving ribs was to "throw" the printed
    copy onto the tray.

    Still it is good enough that I had originally planned to buy a used 930C
    till I came across the used Epson 2100......

    Ngiam TW, Oct 12, 2003