    DAVE
    Bristol UK
    http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    DAVE PRICE, Nov 11, 2006

  2. DAVE PRICE

    sid Guest

    DAVE PRICE wrote:

    > Hi all
    > Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
    > Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
    >
    > Kind regards
    > DAVE
    > Bristol UK
    > http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    For what its worth, I bought one of these about a fortnight ago, for the
    price of just less than £100 it is very pleasing. Print quality is just
    fine.
    PCworld (spit) over at Cribs Causway had them on special offer ;)

    --
    sid
    RLU 300284

    sid, Nov 12, 2006

  3. DAVE PRICE

    DAVE PRICE Guest

    "sid" <> wrote in message
    > DAVE PRICE wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
    >> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
    >>
    >> Kind regards
    >> DAVE
    >> Bristol UK
    >> http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    > For what its worth, I bought one of these about a fortnight ago, for the
    > price of just less than £100 it is very pleasing. Print quality is just
    > fine.
    > PCworld (spit) over at Cribs Causway had them on special offer ;)

    Thanks Sid

    Its also sold by STAPLES at £99.99
    Will get one Tuesday.

    Regards
    DAVE

    DAVE PRICE, Nov 12, 2006
  4. DAVE PRICE

    John Turco Guest

    DAVE PRICE wrote:

    > Hi all
    > Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
    > Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
    >
    > Kind regards
    > DAVE
    > Bristol UK
    > http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    Hello, Dave:

    Here's an even better place to post your query:

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Nov 13, 2006
  5. DAVE PRICE

    DAVE PRICE Guest

    "John Turco" <> wrote in message
    > DAVE PRICE wrote:
    >>
    >> Hi all
    >> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
    >> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
    >>
    >> Kind regards
    >> DAVE
    >> Bristol UK
    >> http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    > Hello, Dave:
    >
    > Here's an even better place to post your query:

    > Good luck!
    >

    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>

    Thanks John

    DAVE PRICE, Nov 13, 2006
  6. DAVE PRICE

    John Turco Guest

    DAVE PRICE wrote:

    > "John Turco" <> wrote in message
    > > DAVE PRICE wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Hi all
    > >> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
    > >> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
    > >>
    > >> Kind regards
    > >> DAVE
    > >> Bristol UK
    > >> http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/

    > > Hello, Dave:
    > >
    > > Here's an even better place to post your query:

    > > Good luck!
    > >

    > > Cordially,
    > > John Turco <>

    > Thanks John

    Hello, Dave:

    Happy to be of help. By the way, you may like to change to a
    lower-case "Dave Price," as "DAVE PRICE" could be viewed as a
    "violation" of Netiquette rules (it looks as if you're "shouting").

    Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org> has an article on Netiquette
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette>, if you want further
    information.

    Cordially,