    this. As I really need to restore my system using my disk images created
    using Acronis True Image Server.

    Thanks
    ***JB, Sep 25, 2004

  2. ***JB

    HH Guest

    Images created on another unit??? That often is problematical due to
    hardware differences.
    HH

    :
    > P4 2.4Ghz, 1Gb DDR Ram & 40Gb HDD.
    >
    > I always use Acronis True Image Server to restore my Partition images that
    > I've previously backed up, one for the c: (windows xp pro) and the other

    is
    > e: (applications).
    >
    > For some strange reason when I activate the Acronis Startup Recovery

    Manager
    > it no longer allows me to boot windows - all it does is display a black
    > screen.
    >
    > Has anyone used Acronis True Image Server with this machine? (or similar

    hp

    HH, Sep 26, 2004

  3. ***JB

    TREES177

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    We had the same problems on a new HP DC5700, when you tried to restore we got a blank screen. Found out the issue is with the onboard video, put in a pci video card and lo and behold everything worked in Acronis.
    TREES177, Feb 11, 2008