    reputation -- sort of like "camera non grata" -- or something? Just
    curious.

    Jack
    Abe E Cee, Aug 8, 2003

  2. I have tried out HP cameras from the least expensive to some of their (at
    the time) "flagship" models, and not one single HP camera has impressed me.
    As another poster said, "you get what you pay for", and you're not paying
    much for HP cameras in most cases.

    On the lowest end of the pole, you have the more off-branded names such as
    Vivitar, and Aiptek cameras, and on the high end you of course have Olympus,
    Nikon, Canon, etc. I would place HP cameras maybe one notch above the
    Vivitars.

    Greg
    www.digitalcamerabasics.com

    DigitalCameraBasics, Aug 8, 2003