    I've seen the picture quality of the S5000 critisised by professional
    reviewers, but the HP 945 has been praised. Balanced against that, my sister
    has the S5000 and loves it. Does anyone have any experience with both?
    NCK, Apr 19, 2004

  2. NCK wrote:
    > I've seen the picture quality of the S5000 critisised by professional
    > reviewers, but the HP 945 has been praised. Balanced against that, my sister
    > has the S5000 and loves it. Does anyone have any experience with both?

    If you get no replies, try to find review sites that use both cameras to take
    the same photo. Picture quality is how I would decide, but picture quality from
    one may be worse but still acceptable and have more features or a more
    attractive price...

    --
    Ben Thomas

    Apparently less than 10% of accidents are caused by drivers exceeding the speed
    limit.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Apr 20, 2004