    tried a new one with the same results. The HP 32M card that came with
    the camrea works fine. Has anyone had trouble with SimpleTech SD
    Cards??
    bwjones01, Dec 27, 2003

  2. bwjones01

    steve Guest

    Did you format it fat or NTFS? (If you are running XP)

    I think FAT is the way to go.

    steve

    steve, Dec 27, 2003

  3. bwjones01

    Katie Guest

    I have the same camera, and have never had a problem with my Sandisk card.

    Katie, Dec 27, 2003
  4. bwjones01

    bwjones01 Guest

    steve <> wrote in message news:<Ke9Hb.3069$>...
    > Did you format it fat or NTFS? (If you are running XP)
    >
    > I think FAT is the way to go.
    >
    > steve
    >
    > bwjones01 wrote:
    > > I purchased a SimpleTech Secure Digital 128M card and have several
    > > unreadable card failures. I tried formating the card with my PC as the
    > > techline instructed. Same problem. I returned it to the store and
    > > tried a new one with the same results. The HP 32M card that came with
    > > the camrea works fine. Has anyone had trouble with SimpleTech SD
    > > Cards??

    Steve, I formatted ths card with FAT...same result. Is SanDisk more robust??

    bwjones01
    bwjones01, Dec 27, 2003