    to broke it! :((

    Where can I order a new HP flash?

    Help me! :'(
    MadGrin, Jul 3, 2005

  2. MadGrin

    Roy Guest

    "MadGrin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Suddenly the flash of my HP 850 doesn't work! :(
    >
    > Somebody have never tried to dismantle the photo camera and can help
    > me?
    > I have problems to open the part near viewfinder. It is hard and I fear
    > to broke it! :((
    >
    > Where can I order a new HP flash?
    >
    > Help me! :'(

    Hi.

    Any camera shop will sell you a new HP flash, but you will find it has a new
    camera attached.

    Its built in, and you will not be able to replace just the flash. The Flash
    head will be at the top of the camera, but the Capacitor will probably be at
    the bottom of the Camera and the circuitry will be on the Main Board.

    Please note that the Capacitor can deliver quite a large electric shock. It
    wont hurt, but may well cause you to knock your hand or arm into something,
    causing an injury.

    Roy G
    Roy, Jul 3, 2005

  3. MadGrin

    MadGrin Guest

    Hi Roy and thanks for your answer!

    It seems more difficult than I thought to find the broken part of my
    camera.

    What part do you think could be more probably to be broken?

    Raf
    MadGrin, Jul 4, 2005